Terms & Conditions
- Report to reception on each visit before you climb.
- You must exercise care, common sense and self-preservation at all times.
- Be aware that climbing holds can and do spin.
- Report any problems with the walls, equipment or other climbers’ behaviour/bad practice to a member of staff immediately.
- Be aware of the other climbers around you and how your actions will affect them.
- Do not distract people while they are climbing or belaying.
- Stand well back from the climbing walls unless you are belaying or spotting a climber.
- Never stand, walk or climb directly under someone who is climbing.
- If you book by telephone, on the website, or by email, you will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and the general information pages contained on our website.
- To confirm your booking, full payment must be made.
- Payment can be made by telephone, online or in person at the centre with credit or debit card, cheque or cash. Cheques should be made payable to Boulder Hut Ltd.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
- Bookings are not transferable to another person.
- Boulder Hut Ltd will provide confirmation of online bookings via e-mail.
- In the unlikely event that the requirements cannot be met after booking, the centre will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements.
- The Manager reserves the right cancel a booking for reasons that are out of our control (e.g. power loss).
- If an activity needs to be rearranged, we are happy to do so or we can issue a gift card to the same value.
- For all sessions please turn up 15 minutes before. If you turn up to a group session more than 10 minutes late, you may not be allowed on the session.
- You must wear suitable clothing for the activity.
- Everyone who is climbing must have filled in a registration form, or if under 18 signed by a parent or guardian.
- Boulder Hut safety rules must be followed.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and cannot be used after this date.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with a credit card payment.
- If a purchase is for a lower amount, no change can be given. The unique gift voucher code can be used multiple times until the balance is spent.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
- Vouchers may be redeemed against climbing, shoe hire, merchandise and cafe purchases.
- Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale.
- We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.