We can’t wait to see you again!
Incredibly, it has been 3 months since our doors were last open before we entered the strange world of lockdown.
We hope you are keeping well and haven’t missed us too much! Thank you so much for your support during lockdown – it has been so appreciated and has helped massively keep up our psyche, thank you! 😊
As we prepare to come out the other side, we’re following government updates and the Association of British Climbing Walls (ABC) has been working hard putting together industry-specific guidelines for reopening. Using these guidelines, our team have been planning, organising and ordering, so that we’re doing everything possible to minimise the risk of transmission and offer a safe space for our community, you, to do what you love, and climb safely 🧗
We’re busy preparing to welcome you back from 4th July 🤞 , in stages (starting with our Ultimate Pass supporters, then UP members, followed by adults, and then kids), but these stages will depend on the latest government guidance. We’ll keep you posted with confirmed dates here, on our social pages, and on our website.
In line with the ABC’s guidance, and so that we can maintain our social distance, our capacity will be restricted, therefore we’re introducing bookable time slots and will also be implementing the following measures to keep you guys and our team safe:
- Socially distanced flow through the building. You’ll need to remain 2m away from everyone else unless they live in your household/bubble.
- Hand sanitiser stations on entry/exit and around the centre – keep sanitising!
- Liquid chalk only. This article does a great job summing up the reasons why.
- High-frequency cleaning and disinfecting of high touchpoints.
- No water jars – so please bring your filled water bottles with you.
- Contactless payment preferred – although we have lots of sanitising wipes, they aren’t great for the environment, so please use contactless.
As we near reopening, we’ll keep you updated with more information on the new measures and confirming dates when we know.
We can’t wait to see you again! In the meantime, stay safe, not long now 🤞 💪 🤩