Covid-19 Secure - Measures we're taking
We’ve been working hard to prepare a safe and Covid-19 Secure gym and have followed the Government and the Association of British Climbing Walls (ABC)’s guidance. We have also been accredited with Visit England’s We’re Good To Go Covid-19 Industry Standard mark.
In line with the ABC’s guidance, and so that we can maintain our social distance, our capacity will be restricted, therefore we’ve introduced bookable time slots - please book here and are also implementing the following measures to keep us all safe:
- Socially distanced flow through the building. You’ll need to remain 2m away from everyone else unless they live in your household/bubble.
- Hand sanitiser stations on entry/exit and around the centre – please keep sanitising!
- We’ll be temperature checking everyone on arrival to ensure your safety.
- Liquid chalk only. This article does a great job summing up the reasons why. Liquid chalk will be available to purchase in hut.
- High-frequency cleaning and disinfecting of high touchpoints.
- No water jars – so please bring your filled water bottles with you.
- Contactless payment preferred – although we have lots of sanitising wipes, they aren’t great for the environment, so please use contactless.
Thank you so much for your cooperation in helping us all keep safe.