Boulder Hut co-founder, Sam Oxford, has been climbing for the past 10 years. She started putting plans in place to open Boulder Hut when she was being made redundant in 2012. Having had Jack in 2015 she realised the huge gap in the market for a climbing wall which caters for everyone from birth.
Join our fab kitchen team!
We’re looking for an experienced chef to join our fantastic kitchen team in our vegetarian café based in a climbing wall in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire.
Hours of work Sunday 09:45-18:00 and Monday 09:45-17:30, £8.75ph and free climbing.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a chef role in a busy restaurant or café
• Food hygiene certificate
• Strong initiative to find jobs, solve problems and prioritise tasks
• Be able to work quickly and efficiently whilst prepping and during service
• Have an interest or background in vegetarian/vegan food
• Have an understanding of how to clean a commercial kitchen
• Be willing to wash up as well as cook
• Some experience baking or an interest would be beneficial
• Good time keeping
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter, with ‘JOB APPLICATION’ as the email subject.