Boulder Hut co-founder, Sam Oxford, has been climbing for the past 10 years. She started putting plans in place to open Boulder Hut when she was being made redundant in 2012. Having had Jack in 2015 she realised the huge gap in the market for a climbing wall which caters for everyone from birth.
New year, new job?
Fancy joining our team in the new year? We have some great opportunities currently available at Boulder Hut:
Weekend / evening customer service
- Making our customers smile
- Good till skills
Chef – 24-30 hours per week
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a chef role in a busy restaurant or café
- Food hygiene certificate desirable
- Strong initiative to find jobs, solve problems and prioritise tasks
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently whilst prepping and during service
- Have an interest or background in vegetarian/vegan food
- Have an understanding of how to clean a commercial kitchen
- Be willing to wash up as well as cook
- Some experience of baking or an interest would be beneficial
- Good timekeeping
Boulder Hut is the first indoor bouldering wall in Cheshire and is a centre for all generations in an inclusive environment. With big ambitions, we are building a community to inspire change, putting sustainability, work-life balance and well-being at the fore. Our mission is to inspire a healthier lifestyle and the next generation of climbers in a safe and sustainable way and we’re looking for team members to help do this.
We’re looking for friendly, inclusive, positive, collaborative, communicative, and respectful human beings, so if that’s you, please send your CV to email@example.com, with JOB APPLICATION as the subject, with a covering letter detailing which position/s you are interested in, how many hours you would like to work and what salary you are looking for. Please tell us about your availability, previous experience and any other details you'd like to share (references etc.).
Closing date 10th January 2020
*Any job offer will be given on the condition of satisfactory references, acceptable DBS check (Instructors only), confirmation of qualifications (if required) and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.