Book a climb
All climbers must pre-book their climb.
- Our usual Day Pass rates still apply, but climbing time is currently limited:
- Main Area - 2 hours per session.
- Boulder Zoo/Boulder Play - 90 mins per session at the weekend & during school holidays, 2 hours per session during term time. Please note that the slide in the Zoo area is currently closed until further notice.
- This also applies to Ultimate Pass holders and Pre-paid Pass holders.
- Booking slots are generated on a rolling basis, currently 2 weeks in advance.
- To ensure that proper social distancing is maintained we have limited the number of climbers in each area.
- In line with the government's ‘rule of six’, group sizes are limited to 6 climbers when booking.
- We're taking payment at the time of booking to make checking in easier and to reduce contact times with staff.
- We will not be accepting cash on the premises; cards and contactless only please.
- If our capacity allows, you may be allowed to stay past your booked slot.
- Please don't arrive any earlier than 15 minutes before your booked time slot.
- Due to limited capacity, we currently can't welcome spectators, although for supervision purposes, one adult may accompany each child that is climbing.
Supervision for climbers under 18 years
To maintain a safe environment, adults must closely supervise their children at all times.
Our supervision ratios are:
- For children under 5 years = 1 adult to 1 child.
- For children aged 5-10 years = 1 adult to 2 children.
- For children 11 and over = 1 adult to 3 children.
If you have children climbing in different areas (Main Area, Zoo or Play), each child will need an accompanying adult for each area
Get an Annual Membership and save money!
You can purchase an Annual Membership as part of your booking. Just select Member as the Participant type, and select the Annual Membership option during the booking. We'll issue your Membership card when you come to climb. For more information on the benefits and discounts see our pricing page here.
Bring a friend for free (Members only)
Members & Ultimate Pass holders can bring 1 friend along, each day, for their first ever climb with us, for free! Just select ‘Bring friends for free’ from the bottom of the participant list on the booking page (1 per booking), along with selecting your own Participant type. (You can only bring a friend who is either in the same age bracket as you, or lower i.e. a child cannot bring an adult for free)
Cancellation and fair usage
If you need to cancel a booking, please use the Rock Gym Pro Connect app (available in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store), your Express Booking Profile, or give the centre a call. You can read our Cancellation and Fair Usage Policy here.